Bloom Pediatrics is seeking a motivated and organized individual to join our pediatric office team as an Enrichment Program Coordinator. In this role, you will work directly alongside the practice owner to develop and implement an enrichment opportunity for parents and children within our office setting. This program aims to provide educational resources, support, and activities to enhance the well-being and development of both parents and children.
- Design and develop a comprehensive enrichment program for parents and children that aligns with the goals and values of our office.
- Create experiences and bringing visions to life.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to identify areas of focus for the enrichment program, such as parenting skills, child development, nutrition, mental health, and more.
- Research and curate relevant resources, materials, and tools to support the enrichment program, including handouts, online resources, guest speakers, and workshops.
- Create a schedule of activities and events, ensuring a variety of formats (e.g., workshops, support groups, seminars) to cater to different learning preferences and availability.
- Coordinate and facilitate enrichment program sessions, including organizing logistics, securing guest speakers, and managing participant registrations.
- Establish partnerships with local community organizations, experts, and resources to enhance the program’s offerings and provide additional support to parents.
- Develop and maintain a system for tracking program attendance, participant feedback, and evaluation to measure the program’s effectiveness and make necessary improvements.
- Regularly communicate and promote the enrichment program to patient families through various channels, such as newsletters, social media, and in-office signage.
- Stay updated on current research, trends, and best practices in parenting, child development, and related fields to ensure the program’s content remains relevant and evidence-based.
- Oversee the set-up, execution, and cleanup of events.
- Attend and monitor events to ensure client satisfaction.
- Curate and manage a logistics team for events, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as business administration, hospitality management, public relations, or a related field.
- Experience in program coordination, event planning, or community outreach, preferably within a healthcare or educational setting.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.