We are seeking both part- and full-time front desk receptionists to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is professional, caring, energetic and positive with a strong work ethic and desire to participate in out-of-office community based events.
The main job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding the importance of customer service.
- Greeting patients, families, scheduling, check-in for appointments via phone and face-to-face.
- Accurate documentation of demographic and insurance information.
- Verification of insurance information via third party websites.
- Collecting and posting payments.
- Obtaining appropriate forms and scan into medical records.
- Reviewing practice policies and notice of privacy practices with patients/guardians.
- May act as a preceptor to a newer team member.
- Maintain or exceeds productivity standards, collection targets and quality standards.
- Completion and follow up on visit tasks.
Full-time (FT) would be scheduled for a minimum of 35 hours per week.
Part-time (PT) would be scheduled less than 35 hours per week, based on availability and practice needs.
With minimal weekend commitments for both FT and PT positions.
COVID and annual flu vaccines are required.