We are seeking both part- and full-time MAs to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is professional, caring, energetic and positive with a strong work ethic and desire to participate in out-of-office community based events.
Certification preferred, but not required.
The main job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and escort patients to exam rooms.
- Perform intake including measurements/weight and vital signs.
- Reviews and updates allergies, medications, immunizations, and medical history with the patient/parent at each visit.
- Perform intramuscular and subcutaneous injections when required.
- Perform capillary draws for tests to be done in office.
- Checks and restocks rooms with necessary supplies and ensures exam rooms are prepared for the day.
Full-time (FT) RNs would be scheduled for four 10-hour shifts per week.
Part-time (PT) RNs would be scheduled for a minimum of two 10-hour shifts per week.
With minimal weekend commitments for both FT and PT positions.
COVID and annual flu vaccines are required.