Your child’s next visit could take place in the convenience of your home via telemedicine.
See us virtually for
- Rash, redness and skin infection
- Cold, flu, and allergies
- Medication refills
- Behavioral health
- Development screenings
- Follow-up appointments
- Pink eye
- And more…
- We reserve the right to request a patient come into the office to be seen.
- Co-pays will apply to telemedicine visits and can be paid on the patient portal prior to your visit.
- Policies are subject to change.
Tips for your telemedicine visit
- You do not need to download any apps in advance. Please use Google Chrome or Firefox for your web browser.
- Your computer’s camera and audio must be enabled.
- Good lighting is helpful. Place the light in front of you and your child, rather than behind you.
- Please have your child’s recent weight and temperature.
- We may need to review any medications your child is using, and verify your preferred pharmacy.
Please understand that while this software is HIPAA-compliant, by choosing to do a virtual visit, you are agreeing to electronic communication of you or your child’s health information through audio, video, and/or photo technology. While our software is secure, consider any privacy needs in your space as well.
Doxy.me Virtual Waiting Rooms
- We use software called Doxy.me for our telehealth visits. Use the links below when it's time for your appointment. Please use Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Maria Wozniak, MD
- Katherine Schafer, MD
- Anna Groebe, DO
- Jennifer Castro, DO
- Rimsha Iqbal, MD
- Christine Hart, DO