Special Events Coordinator
The special events coordinator is responsible for the corporate image of the organization thru public relations and special events.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Seek out/plan special events at the practice and within the community (i.e., themed vaccine clinics, offsite/school vaccine clinics, farmer’s market, city movie nights, parades, YMCA events, etc.)
- Set up/breakdown, attend (or staff leaders) and organize staffing for all events
- Seek local sponsorship opportunities and manage deliverables
- Plan practice/employee events (i.e., holiday party, staff appreciation, etc.)
- Contribute to office culture by keeping all in-office messaging up to date (i.e., current events, upcoming staff meetings, training opportunities, patient handouts, etc.)
- Ideate options for branded swag and communicate all details for creation/production (paper, pens, t-shirts, bags, stickers, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in person and on the phone
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Valid Michigan driver’s license and reliable transportation
This position would be considered part time, with an expectation that coordinator would consistently work in the office two (2) days per week.
Weekend/evening commitments required.
COVID and annual flu vaccines are required.