Bloom Pediatrics is a fun, compassionate, patient- and community-focused practice in Birmingham, Michigan with a second office opening in Southfield, Michigan in early 2024. We have 10 pediatric physicians, 4 full-time nurse practitioners and more than 85 employees. We are committed to providing the best possible care for our patients and their families and have a deeply rooted passion for community involvement.
As our practice continues to grow, we are seeking licensed behavioral clinicians to join our team based in the Southfield office. As a valued member of our team, you will have the opportunity to provide vital counseling and therapy services to individuals and families onsite as part of our practice.
Your primary responsibilities will involve conducting comprehensive assessments, accurately diagnosing mental health disorders, and developing personalized treatment plans. You will engage in coordination of care with our team of physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Must have an active LMSW, LPC, LMFT, LP, LLP, PsyD, PhD, MCP or NCSP licensure
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Competent clinical and assessment skills
- Specializes in ADHD, family therapy, early childhood disorders, anxiety or adjustment disorders
- Ability to work autonomously within a supportive team environment
- Willingness to meet with clients during afternoons, weekends, and evenings